- Eagles Mere Lake - canoe, kayak, sail boat, and paddle boat rentals at beach.
- Lake Jean at Ricketts Glen State Park Canoe Rentals
Approx. 1-hour carriage rides available for private bookings for community and special events (weddings, proms, etc.) in and around Eagles Mere seven days a week, year-round. HighPoint.Ranch@yahoo.com or call 570-946-5910 or fax to 570-946-7785.
- Superb fly fishing streams throughout the area.
- Details on Pa. Trout Season
- Mill Race Golf Course, Benton, PA (public)
- White Deer Golf Course, Montgomery, PA (public)
- Eagles Mere - Laurel path around Eagles Mere Lake and nature conservancy trails throughout Eagles Mere.
- World's End State Park - Six miles from Eagles Mere. High Knob Overlook, Canyon Vista Overlook, various trials throughout park
- Ricketts Glen State Park - 20 minutes from Eagles Mere. Trail with 22 waterfalls (the best hiking trail in PA) with numerous park trails
- Haystacks, Loyalsock Trail - 8 miles from Eagles Mere. Trail to Haystacks - unusual rock formations in Loyalsock Creek which resemble stacks of hay. Waterfall nearby.
- Alpine Club of Williamsport & the Loyalsock Trail
- Deer, bear, turkey, and pheasant in season, rife & archery - click here for information on each season.
When you register at the Crestmont Inn, you automatically have swimming privileges at the private Eagles Mere Lake Association and can take advantage of the beach and other activities at the lake.
- Loyalsock Creeks at World’s End State Park (6 miles)
- Lake Jean at Ricketts Glen State Park (20 minutes)
- Crestmont Inn - Har-Tru (clay compound) tennis courts adjacent to our grounds.
- Dewire Center - one asphalt court (public)
- Click here for local wineries and tours near the Crestmont Inn
- Eagles Mere Toboggan Slide - A unique Up-Country experience!
- Crystal Lake Ski Center - Hughesville, Pa. Just a quick 30 minutes away!
- Shuffleboard - Crestmont Inn
- Volleyball - Eagles Mere Beach. Private, guest passes at the front desk.
- Softball Field - Eagles Mere Beach. Private. Guest passes at the front desk.